Monday, December 31, 2012

Yet another thanks, and Happy Holidays!

Having taken a short (unintended) break from blogging in November, it was astonishing to see that while it took this blog 5 months to get 100 views it only took another 2 months to get an additional 50 views with only posting twice in that time!!  I can't tell you how much this motivates me to keep this blog going, but also to rededicate myself to the "art of Oracle" so that I can learn things that can be of use to the community as a whole.  So to everybody that follows what I'm doing here, or stumbles upon this site searching for something Oracle related, thank you!!!

Also, I want to wish everybody out there a Happy Holiday no matter which you choose (or not) to celebrate and here's to looking forward to ringing in a Happy New Year with all the challenges and learning we hope to encounter!!

-The Oracle EMT

No comments:

Post a Comment