Sunday, June 21, 2015

The blog turns THREE!!

Last year I marveled at how I hit 20,000 views to the blog, but this year I am blown away by the fact that in just a year I have tripled that figure and will be hitting SIXTY thousand views in just a few days!

I have been lucky enough to cross off a few goals by presenting at additional conferences like RMOUG's Training Days and OAUG's COLLABORATE while this year I am excited to set goals for presenting at Oracle OpenWorld and becoming a member of the Oracle ACE community.  Over the past few months I have been working on several different projects at work that I am looking forward to sharing with all of you this year, but I also just received some news this week which excites me great a deal and I just CANNOT wait to share it with you soon!

I also have noticed how much I am depending on My Oracle Support the last few months, but I have also noticed that there is seldom an absence of good material on that site that successful Support individuals need to keep up with changes or bugs in Oracle hardware or software.  I will try to tap into some of my other sources for content, but right now I do not have a whole lot of extra time dedicated for the blog, so it will take some extra effort on my part.....but that is something I am not beyond doing and will look to do over the next few months!  I hope you are enjoying my blog posts, and welcome any kind of comments you have to share which will help me give you more content that you are looking for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment