Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Happy (belated) Birthday to the blog!!

Four years, and a week, ago I started this blog and interestingly enough exactly four years ago I made my second post too!  What has changed in that time?  I have finally hit 100,000 views, I am almost at 1,000 posts, and I even posted every day for 365 days in a row!  I have presented many times over the past few years, and I have another coming up next month as well!!

I am looking forward to what else is coming during the next year, and now that my newest presentation has been finalized and approved, I will be able to spend more time with the blog.  There are some plans I have in mind for the blog, so next year it may not look the same, or even be the same, but I hope you'll join me on where ever the journey takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment