Tuesday, May 7, 2013

SOA, OSB, Fusion Middleware

I found what I think are some quite useful articles detailing the Oracle Service Bus architecture and SOA and Fusion Middleware with some detailed PDFs attached to the end of those articles as well.  Along this same vein, I found a great intro to Fusion Security as well from the same ArchBeat entry!

You may be asking yourself: why this sudden interest in all things Middleware?  Honestly, it's not such a sudden interest.  We have a web of servers and services and the spider in the middle of the web most times is SOA, OSB or some other Middleware layer technology.  This isn't really a bad thing most of the time, yet I feel as if I need to know more about the technology and interworkings so this may not interest most people visiting my blog but those people in the same boat (or about to go sailing on the same journey) may find these articles valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment