Thursday, May 30, 2013

A thousand thanks!

Well yesterday was the day!  I went over 1000 visits to the blog, and met my goal of having 300 visits in a month as well with 2 full days still to go in the month.  I'm really happy so see milestones such as this as it's been a long "ramp up" to 1000 visits, so now I guess the next big milestone is 2000 visits which could be as soon as 3 months away or as long as 12 months away; it really is anybody's guess.  I'm going to work even harder to make the site useful to the target audience, system administrators and support individuals, so that something I share today will have relevance a year or two from now at the same time I'm trying to keep everybody up to date on trainings and seminars which I think will have value to you.

Again, thanks!
-The Oracle EMT

P.S.  If you have feedback about the blog in general, please feel free to add comments to this thread!

No comments:

Post a Comment