Monday, August 5, 2013

Thanks somewhere between 600 and 2000 times!

Confused yet?  Well let me help you understand!  This is one of those "stop and smell the roses" posts that you see every once in a while on this blog, so please sit back and relax your brain because there won't be anything technical shared today.

The previous high for my blog over a month's time was 324 views which was amazing and the following month I posted almost a third less but I still had over 200 views and this was inspiring because it felt like I didn't NEED to post all the time for individuals to find value from my blog.  The following month I decided to post once a day and also opened up about the blog publicly since I was going to the OAUG conference, and as a result I hit 685 views last month and just the other day I crossed the threshold of 2000 views!  I want to thank each and every one of you that continue to visit, that believe I provide some measure of sanity or are hanging on waiting for me to provide one of those moments.  :}

No comments:

Post a Comment