Tuesday, August 20, 2013

This week in Training!

We'll just ignore that my play on the "This Week in Baseball" gives me the acronym of TWIT!

There are some very good training sessions over the next week, including one on the 21st, that I want to share with you just in case you're interested.  Hopefully I'll start having more time to read up on the blogs in my blog list, so I can help provide these on a more frequent and consistent basis.

8/21
Seeing that I have not heard of OSH, I want to get up to speed on it and how I might be able to leverage it in potentially finding more workflow issues so the session "Webcast: Using The Oracle Internet Expenses Setup Helper (OSH) To Troubleshoot Oracle Internet Expenses (OIE) Setup Issues" sounds right up my alley.

8/27
I know that we have some RHEL machines in our environment and if we're told to switch I want to be prepared so that is why I'm going to attend the session "Migration Made Easy: Switch from Red Hat Enterprise Linux to Oracle Linux in Minutes".

8/28
While I put this under the 28th, the first offering "Plug into Cloud Consolidation with Oracle Database 12c" is the first of four in a series which will launch each month.  I signed up for all of them, as I'd like to learn more about 12c and this seems like a very good outlet to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment