Sunday, March 1, 2015

Weekend Learning: Introduction to technical details about SLA

While finishing up my presentation and whitepaper for COLLABORATE so I can present in April, I found the perfect article for Weekend Learning, saved a draft, and then promptly forgot to post it last night!  My consecutive posting streak is broken!  Oh well, I am going to post twice today and then know next year on February 29th that I have posted 366 days in a row!  Maybe it has something to do with my last post being the 666th post that was posted too!  Anyways, on with the show!

The MOS document "SLA: A TECHNICAL PERSPECTIVE OF THE AP TO GL RECONCILIATION" from note ID 605707.1 has a lot of good reading about how SubLedger Accounting (XLA) works with R12 so that the AP module no longer retains the accounting information.  Walk through the tables that retain all of the data, so that you can learn about the interconnections between modules that might need alerting!

No comments:

Post a Comment