- Return to my weekly Twitter column - F+ - I really have not realized the opportunity that Twitter provides, so I will be working towards that this year!
- (Super secret project) - C- - I did some work towards this, but did not get it anywhere near completed.
- Continue to create new presentation content - B - This one I worked on at the end of this year, but it was not what I expected to be working on, and it was submitted and accepted as an alternate!
- Visit new conferences - A+ - Last year I was on my way to RMOUG, and this year I am on my way to COLLABORATE for the first time to present multiple presentations!!
- Get published again - B- - This is something I need to work on more, but stay tuned for more information about this soon!
- Start discussions about Support - F - I really did not do anything on this, and I will need to focus on it!
- Keep working towards Oracle ACE - D+ - While I did not do anything directly on this, even though I had planned on it, I have some plans and checkboxes for this in the coming year!
Friday, January 1, 2016
Happy 2016 Everybody!!
Happy New Year!! Last year on this day I put up a set of resolutions that I think I did a good job of working and reaching towards most of them, but I haven't had a lot of time to think about what I want the resolutions for the blog this year to be yet! Well, now that I have said it, now I need to do it! Look for some resolutions later in the month after I spend some time reflecting, but from last year here is what I would consider my scorecard to be: