Friday, September 20, 2013

Breaking News: EBS R12.2 Announced!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog --

Normally this isn't the type of thing I'm really up on when announced, but now that I'm getting a bit more connected to the community, you just might find more of these "Breaking News" type of posts on the site!  Thanks to Yury, I heard that Steven Chan's blog has announced the availability of Oracle EBS R12.2 with all the features I was introduced to during the OAUG Connection Point - AppsTech conference (and which I shared with you in this post and this one too).  Go visit Steven's blog for the final edits to the R12.2 plan, read the full Press Release, and be the first to get your hands on the R12.2 Technical Planning Guide.

-- We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment