Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday Twitter - 9/19/13

Continuing my new feature, I bring you 5 tweets which share important information or ideas!

Richard Foote has a great quote that he applies to his mentality towards tuning and troubleshooting.  Anybody else feel like that too?  I know I do, and that's why I'm challenging myself to keep learning and knowing more about what's under the hood of the Oracle stack.

David Kadavy is offering a free 12-week e-mail course to teach design, sign up by September 30th.  I'm debating on joining this, because I could probably stand to know more about design and you never know when you'll learn something valuable or lasting if you engage outside your space.

Oracle Press has a FREE eBook Securing Oracle Database 12c: A Technical Primer that you can register for.

Giuseppe Maxia lets us know that there is a Twitter list for Oracle ACEs and I've subscribed.

THAT Jeff Smith shares the top 10 popular Oracle SQL Developer posts of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment