Monday, September 30, 2013

Thirteen hundred

That may not seem like a lot to some people, but that is an insanely huge number of hits for my little ol' blog to have pulled in for the past month.  I wanted to start a new blog spotlight tonight, but I just felt so happy and appreciative of all my readers that I had to take a moment to thank you!!  I have quite a ways to go, to build this into a technological terror which I can manage a little more effectively as I've slipped behind reading the blogs on my list as Twitter has substituted some of that time, yet I shall return to my ways of mining blogs and sharing with you the nuggets and kernels that are interesting to those in Support!

I've posted every day for a full three months, and it has been a wild ride the entire time since being able to present in Pittsburgh at the end of July, up until this past week seeing a lot of people I respect and follow on Twitter enjoying the fruits of attending Open World.  I know that for me the next three months will hold a lot of surprises with us implementing R12, and I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment