Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Blog roll update: ASM Support Guy

It has been quite a while since I had a blog roll update, but there are several new blogs that I have squirreled away for later and I hope to catch up with them over the next few months and share the really great ones with you!  Even though Bane Radulovic might not have a huge volume of posts over the last year or two, his ASM Support Guy blog has a LOT of information about ASM (duh) but also quite a bit of information about ASM in relation to the Exadata platform.  How much do you know about ASM, or ASM with Exadata?  Could you always learn more?  I know I can, so I am going to add this to my blog roll and apply some things learned from Bane and give you an update on what I have learned in future blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment