Tuesday, June 24, 2014

OAUG Connection Point - AppsTech 2014: Now Online!

I let you know last month that I was selected for the OAUG Connection Point - AppsTech conference in Pittsburgh for the second year in a row, but unfortunately the level of registrations were not near last year's level so the conference has been modified so it is now online only.  As a consequence, the list of presenters has been trimmed down to fit an E-Learning model so I will not be presenting at the conference this year.  I have been told that there will be a fee for the conference, but it has not yet been announced what it is, and when I get more information I will be sure to pass it on to you.

If you were hoping to see me in Pittsburgh, I am sorry about this turn of events but I am sure we will have many more opportunities in the future to meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment