Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pictures, pictures: see all about it!

As some of you may have seen, I got to present at Hotsos and one of the requirements I completely spaced was getting them an updated headshot!  Luckily the team at IMAGINE Graphic Design were able to fit me into their schedule, took quite a few photos which were hard to choose from, and allowed me to get my picture published on the web and in the materials for the conference too!  I'm so happy with the results, that I'll be updating my social media profiles in several places with the official picture and maybe a few of the other versions as well.

If you're in Arizona, and are looking for a team to take pictures for most any event, contact the folks at IMAGINE Graphic Design.  Oh, and tell them I sent you too!  :}

No comments:

Post a Comment