Thursday, January 9, 2014

I've been published by Oracle!!

Several months ago I was lucky enough to present for the OAUG and as a result, there was some interest in the Whitepaper that I generated to go along with it.  I didn't want to post the documents right away anyways, since I felt OAUG members should get first crack at them but after hearing that the Oracle mothership was interested I really thought if they were willing to help out by hosting it that they should be able to monitor the traffic and get the good results!

Today, I happened to be searching for some details about the new R12 directory structure apps_st when I stumbled upon the main WorkFlow Analyzer document and curiosity got the best of me so I opened the page up to see if my document had been attached yet.  If you search MOS for my name, or go directly to Note 1369938.1, you'll be able to pull up the document and click on the link "Whitepaper on analyzing WF data for increased system performance".  That's MY paper!  This couldn't have happened without a lot of people being involved, and I hope I was able to capture everybody in the credits!

If you have any questions or comments you can reply to this thread or get in touch with me directly via any number of other outlets privately if you would like, as I would love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment