Friday, January 31, 2014

Weekend Reading: Oracle Purging whitepaper

As an offshoot from talking about purging FND_LOG_MESSAGES, or Workflow tables, if you are curious how Oracle suggests solutions to purging data from your EBS system you should look up My Oracle Support note 752322.1 and read the PDF entitled "Reducing Your Oracle E-Business Suite Data Footprint using Archiving, Purging, and Information Lifecycle Management".  This article has several tips or hints that I would have loved to known several years ago when I was going through my Workflow purging project, plus it leads me to think with a few other items on our radar right now that I might be able to help others in the community learn about this with a real life example of how to approach this and how much you can get back in savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment