Sunday, January 12, 2014

Oracle in the Apps Store!

I was looking in Apple's Apps Store for something else this weekend, when I decided to do a search for Oracle and I was amazed to find several apps which I thought were worth the download!

Oracle - This is the one stop shop for everything Oracle from news, support, events and even blogs!

Oracle Open World - This is an app I'm looking forward to using next year.  :}

Oracle Events - Even though the other app has events in it, I've loaded this on my phone just in case this gets me more updated information.

Sun ZFS Appliance Monitor - This one blows my mind away that I can monitor our ZFS online through our phones anytime we want.  I'm dying to turn this on!

Want to find more apps?  Visit the page for Oracle apps in the Apps Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment