Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Random Oracle MOS Notes - 12/04/13

Today I want to share several random My Oracle Support notes that I've ran across over the past few months, that you may get some benefit out of reviewing yourself.

226738.1 - This note has a 60 page PDF on the batch creation of user accounts, which may come in handy for you if you have a homegrown "self-service" access application like we do.

731190.1 - If the title of this note doesn't get you interested, "Handy SQL for the Oracle Applications", I don't know what else I can say to do the trick!

235053.1 - A manual just shy of 150 pages on the implementation of Oracle SSWA (Self-Service Web Applications).

1516355.1 - This is another MOS note where the title says it all: "E-Business Applications Performance Basic Skills Cookbook".

No comments:

Post a Comment