Friday, December 26, 2014

The 10 days of Blogging past - 2014 Edition: Day 5

Tonight we continue "The 10 days of Blogging past" after yesterday's Christmas article with "ASM Alert: RAC ASM disk offline after rebalance" with 363 page views!  This was one of those articles where I was able to find references on My Oracle Support which corresponded to something that had just happened at work so not only did it make more sense to me about that incident, but what I found could help us (and everybody else) avoid future issues!

If we counted just the posts from this year, we would have "R12: FND_LOG_MESSAGES" in our countdown today with only 218 views.  I thought it was pretty interesting that this post did not get more hits, because it seems like EVERY implementation of R12 is going to have this bloat and later on in the year I found more reason that this table needs a lot of attention!  While on the list last year in this spot we had "Supplier issue in Expense Report Import" with 81 views and while you can see there is a drop off from the 5:1 ratio, it is still up there around that range.

No comments:

Post a Comment